Friday 15 September 2017

Hello again

Yes it's been a while but a lot has happened in such a short time. Sza's album is giving me so much life, please go an listen to her album, ctrl. I recently started University and I feel so proud and special to be the first daughter of my mother's to have made it to such an immaculate institution, being that I am the oldest girl. Yes it's gonna be hard but I really hope I make it. The first week was kind of harsh for me as I navigated around the campus, trying to spot friends, find new friends and find my way to class. I started working but the pay wasn't looking good at all so i decided to stop...Plus its exhausting. Right now I'm looking forward to writing for a short story book competition even though the other story writers have more experience hopefully I can do this with the help of God. Oh yes, and how can I forget, I'm currently binge watching gossip girl on Netflix. Dan and Blair, really? I don't know what to think of it. It was always Chuck and Blair for me but I guess sometimes things can change. But Blair and Chuck are definitely endgame but let's see what these two have in store. xoxo. Gossip Girl?

Hello and Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment